Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create digital content for your projects. Our Design experts will start by introducing you to the different tools and their function. You will learn the use of each tool and how to use them to your advantage.
Completion of our certificate course will enable you to create your own graphic design projects, make your own illustrations, retouch and edit your own images.
The course is suitable for beginners who want to learn the use of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
What you will learn
- Difference between Illustrator & Photoshop
- Illustrator interface – windows, panels, tools, & customizing the workspace.
- Creating new Illustrator documents.
- Using the Selection and Direct Selection.
- Creating shapes: Oval, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Star and Polygon.
- Adding color, swatches and gradients.
- Drawing in Illustrator using the pen tool
- The differences between Photoshop (raster based) & Illustrator (vector based)
- Different tools in Photoshop & their use
- Exporting Photoshop files for web and print
- Cropping images
- Understanding Layers and how to manipulate them
- Retouching Images