Certificate in Front-end Development
Front-end Development with Bootstrap & SASS
Our front-end development course helps you build your skills of developing HTML and CSS based responsive websites from a beginner level. In this course, you will acquire the core skills required for developing W3C compliant HTML5 & CSS based webpages with semantic structural elements.
What you will Learn:
- Develop HTML based interfaces that are responsive and consistent across all devices including desktop, mobile, tablets.
- We provide both PSD – HTML and AI – HTML training so that you will be able to translate your Photoshop and Illustrator based designs into W3C validated HTML layouts.
- In this course, you learn to use Bootstrap as a front-end framework in your projects and develop responsive websites using it.
- You will learn to use SASS along with your HTML which lets you use features, for example variables, nesting, mixins, inheritance and other nifty goodies that make writing CSS fun and maintainable in big projects. Using SASS you will have to write less CSS and your CSS codes will be reusable.
- We will show you to use Grunt and Gulp for automating tasks in your development workflow, so you can stop messing around and build something meaningful.
- We will also show you the use of package manager tool Bower to manage your Node packages using npm.
Technology & Tools
Languages: HTML, CSS
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Bourbon
IDE: VS Code, Sublime Text
Tools: Gulp, Grunt, Bower, npm
Today, HTML and CSS are not only compulsory languages for creating meaningful web applications, also used on various technologies and platforms (e.g. cross-platform mobile application development). Take part in the HTML revolution.
This course is for both students and professionals. Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator will be helpful.