What you will learn:
- jQuery: DOM Traversal and Manipulation, Event Handling, Ajax calls, Effects, Forms, Selectors etc.
- React Lifecycle: Understand different use of React lifecycles and learn to use them.
- React Component: We will create react component from scratch with states and props.
- React Events and Data Bindings: Fundamentals of event bindings. Learn to perform third party API calls and show it in our component.
- React Styled Components: Learn about how styling and markup is done in large react projects. How to include bootstrap like libraries into them and CSS preprocessor SASS to work with. We will show how to use of Styled Components in React.
- Webpack, npm: Overview of npm, module bundling with Webpack in React projects.
- Git: Finally, you will learn to use version-controlling systems such as Git for tracking changes in codes and coordinating work on those codes among with multiple people. It is primarily used for source code management in software development, but it can be used to keep track of changes in any set of files and codes.
Technology & Tools
- Frameworks: jQuery, React JS
- IDE:VS Code
- Tools: Webpack, npm, Redux
- Version Controlling: Git
This course is for both students and professionals. Intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, SASS is needed.