Full-timeAugust 1, 2019
We are looking for a WordPress Engineer who will be in charge of developing robust web applications for our users. The chosen candidate will work closely with our user experience research and development team.
Experience: 3 (Three) years
- Skilled in Plugin and Theme development
- Experience with online payment system integration
- Have a strong understanding of PHP back-end development, MySQL
- Proficient with RESTful web services
- Experience with task runners such as Gulp/Grunt.
- Uses a Revision Control System (Git/SVN)
- Practices PSR coding standard
- Experienced in Linux based server management
- Competitive salary package with yearly increments
- Training & Learning Opportunity
- Positive work environment
How to Apply
- Write an email explaining why you should be selected, and send the email to [email protected] with the subject WordPress Engineer.
- We will setup a formal interview with the short-listed candidates at our office.
Deadline: 30th August, 2019