Student Relations Manager
We are looking for Student Relations Manager who will be responsible for assisting our students in achieving their career goals. The desirable candidate will work closely with the management team to create and implement strategies to improve students’ experience at Userhub.
- Assist the training department with batch management and class scheduling
- Manage student admissions, payment plans, invoicing fees collection
- Create, update and manage students’ information and academic records
- Schedule career counselling sessions with students and suggest appropriate courses
- Communicate with prospective students on upcoming courses on social media
- Assist the management with administrative and operational tasks
- Communicate with the past and present students, clients, and partners
- Create and implement strategies to improve students’ experience
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering, software engineering, information and communication technology, or relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in communication/administrative role in IT/Software/Training sector
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and online communication tools
- Good command in English (both written and spoken)
- Good networking skills
Salary Range: BDT 15000 – BDT 25000
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Festival bonuses
- Performance-based increment
- Competitive salary package
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
No. of positions: 1
Deadline: 15 February 2020
Apply with your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “Student Relations Manager”.