UI Design course for learning how to design modern, intuitive, meaningful, effective user interfaces for desktop and mobile devices. Certified User Interface Designer (CUID) covers all important areas of user interface design, including, UI principles, techniques, technology, and tools which you can implement in real-life web projects.
What you will learn
- Create hand-drawn UI Sketches and use those in projects
- Design and create UI Wireframes for projects
- Develop application design patterns
- Develop UI Prototypes to demonstrate interaction
- Fundamentals of Responsive Website Design
- How to design keeping People and their emotion in mind
- Learn different UI design processes and their implementation in projects
- Principles and Fundamentals of designing effective Information Architecture
- Principles of Mobile UI Design
- Principles of Web UI Design
- Real world UI design projects and exercise
Whether you are planning a career in UI Design, Web Design, Mobile Application Design, Theme Design, this course Certified User Interface Designer (CUID) is the course you need.
- Must have knowledge in Graphic & Visual Design, and skills in freehand drawing and illustration, or, Certified Graphic & Visual Designer (CGVD) or equivalent certification.
- This course is for both students and professionals.