Executive, Marketing & Sales (Rangpur)
We are seeking Marketing Executives who will work closely with the management team to carry out goal based marketing projects for the growth of the organization’s training and solutions department in Rangpur.
- Collaborate with the management team to setup measurable goals, and marketing objectives.
- Conduct research and analyze consumer need, expectations, environment, and develop marketing strategies based on evidence.
- Develop content strategy, create goal based, actionable content for marketing collateral, and distribution channels (e.g social media, blogs, brochures, press releases, website content)
- Plan, organize, and oversee promotional campaigns, and events (social media, and physical events)
- 4 years Bachelor degree in Marketing, Finance or equivalent discipline
- 2 years of experience in marketing role in IT/Software/Training sector
- Good command in English (both written and spoken)
- Good networking skills
- Training and learning opportunity
- Flexible, homely environment
- Unlimited Coffee and Tea
- 2-day weekend and national holidays observed
- Festival Bonus
- Performance based increment
- Competitive salary package
Number of Positions:
Write an email explaining why you should be short-listed, attach your CV (no cover letter please) and send the email to email@example.com with the subject Marketing Executive.
We will setup a formal interview with the short-listed candidates at our office.
30th April, 2018